Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Upcoming gigs

As I seem to be able to successfully post links, not much of an achievement but hey, I'll tell you about some of the gigs I have coming up.

Planning on going to see
The Crimea @ Edinburgh, Cabaret Voltaire this Saturday (Nov 12th)
The White Stripes @ Glasgow Academy on Nov 15th
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah @ (the now larger venue, but still sold out!!!) ABC Glasgow on Nov 20th
and then a big problem, two gigs, one night, two cities, stupidly bought tickets for both not realising dates.
Stellastarr*@ Edinburgh, Cabaret Voltaire on Nov 30th
or
Antony and the Johnsons @ Glasgow Academy

What to do? Looks like it will probably be Antony as I'll not be able to sell the tickets as it has not sold out and I've seen Stellastarr* a good few times already, but why the same night!?!?!

If anyone gets round to reading this and has any more recommendations then I'll be very happy for suggestions.

Plus, you ever get into bands right after they have toured your area? Very annoying, here's the two thats annoyed me most lately

Guillemots (very good band, if you like British Sea Power check them out)
Blackbud (think early Radiohead, but I've also heard comparisons to Muse)

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home