Monday, January 02, 2006

Hogmanay finally done

Well thats Hogmanay finally over with so life will be back to normal now, back to uni next week etc. Had a few computer problems but as of tomorrow updates will be regular again. Thank you to the people who have linked to me so far, it is hugely appreciated and I will return the favour when I figure out how to do it.


In the next few days I am going to post tracks by bands that seem to have fallen off the radar a little, not sure who yet but I'm thinking along the lines of The Longcut and also of posting the first tracks by non-UK artists who haven't made it yet either, maybe Be Your Own Pet. Any other bands that people would like to see a track put up by maybe leave a suggestion.

Later... (but soon)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice blog. Gonna do a 'Ones to watch' type of thing myself in the next week or so. As for bands that haven't quite made it yet, what about Wolf Parade? Thought they might have broke big over here. Or The Spinto Band, for that matter.

Keep the faith,

James

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home